2.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

This hotel has a lot of nice things about it.Beautiful lobby and comfortable bed.

The breakfast buffet was delicious. However, if you have anything valuable, you better put it all in your safe including PHONE CHARGERS!?! While we were out in the city, someone used a master key and entered our room. The room had NOT been cleaned...

however, a maid's key that was left unattended was used. After calling security and doing a full report, they discovered this much. But, after being assured there would be an incident report and follow up contact I have gotten ONE phone call after a WEEK of calling every day. It was from the security manager who apologized for no follow up and ASSURED me I would hear from someone.

Well, that was 4 days ago and nothing! SO I called again this morning and left a message with the manager. Still no phone call... I am disappointed at best that no more care has been given to customer relations.

It wasn't about WHAT was taken! It was about the fact that someone entered our room with the soul purpose of stealing and it happened at YOUR hotel.

I have lodged a formal complaint with the corporate office.Maybe they should be aware that your staff does not care how hotel guests are treated........

Review about: Wyndham Hotel Group Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Good food and friendly staff in restaurant.

I didn't like: Follow up from staff for things stolen from my room.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotel Group?

Comments