1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay.Traveling to Va Beach from Winston Salem N C, 5 hr drive thru pouring rain tried to contact hotel for over hour, called 3 xs, got put on hold sfter waiting 20 mins, called back, samething, put on hold.

Finally, last time calling, Tee TRIED to put me on hold AGAIN, but managed to ask if they gave Military Discount, Tee replied yes, then we just hung up (wssnt getting put on hold for 4 times). Before we even got to hotel, WINGATE charged my card (not booking.com) my phone texts me eveytime my card is hit so it said 114.00 from Wingate Inc. I arrived and was already aggitated with trying to fix our booking prior to arriving (using the MILITARY DIS). Got to desk, told Tee i had called about our reservation, she immediatley had ATTITUDE.

As i was trying to check in, she interrupted me to help someone that was waiting for help as well (wait, wssnt i put on hold 3 xs because you were helping someone checking in), then....the BIG PROBLEM this place DOES NOT IN NO WAY INFORM CUSTOMERS BOOKING THRU BOOKING.COM, HOTELS.COM, ETC.... THAT THEY CHARGE(not hold) 50.00 on your card till you check out. I was told when i checked out that it says theres a deposit on booking.com. NO, as a matter of fact it says NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT CHECK IN!!!!!!!

WATCH THIS PLACE!!!! When your not expecting that, it can sometimes mess your funds up. They charge 200.00 DEPOSIT if you pay cash....just a FYI. Then.....2-3 am people in the hall TALKING, LAUGHING, LIKE ITS 10PM.

After about hr, they go in, no noise in the hall...ill be damm 3 am someones BASE booming from 3am till after 5am. Made call, no one fixed thr problem. This place i would never tell anyone to even stay 1 nt. Room was old, outdated, closet door knob hanging, alarm did not wake us, it was horrible.

Went downstairs for contential breakfast, NO REGULAR COFFEE (REALLLLY??????).

STAY AWAY!!!!Screenshot shows no deposit required on my reservation st very bottom

Review about: Wyndham Hotel Group Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotel Group?

Comments