I have NEVER be so insulted by anyone as I was by these folks.My husband while wanting to surprise me for a dinner boat cruise when buying the tickets he was offered a major discount if we'd go see a time share the next day.

I admit I was not thrilled as it was my birthday. We got there and the sales rep showing us around was a great gal and a native of Kona and very up front and so was I that my head was just not there as I honestly just wanted to go and celebrate my birthday. After we talked a bit she excused herself and a young woman came back out with her and started saying right off the bat that well at least we got a free dinner on her dime, is that what our intentions were, then started on the deals we could have just for today and again tried to belittle and guilt us into purchasing something. What this lady did not know I at this point so furious and she continued to treat us like trash.

When she got up and gave her final insult I told the sales rep exactly what I thought of that lady and Wyndam.We then get escorted to yet be solicited again by a gal who I assume was the final attempt to be a closer before leaving.

But I will say what I thought was funny was as we were leaving two separate couples I guess that were there the day before were arguing to get their deposits back.

I have been a business owner for over 25 years and very successful I am proud to say and if anyone that works for me pulled her tactics I would have fired her on the spot.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wyndham Hotel Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotel Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotel Group wyndham kona hawaiian resort for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments